World Class ICT Infrastructure
Bhubaneswar - a well spread and planned city with excellent air connectivity with international air port and excellent infrastructure of logistic support in Railway, Road and Ports.To ensure Odisha as an ultimate destination for ICT experiment and exposer for investment, Department of IT has established world class infrastructure in the form of Tower with the availability of quality incubation space and plug-n-play facility;Infopark,Infovalley, ITIR,Infocity with attractive land rates,abundant power supply and all the other world class facility.
- 3.5 lakh sft. built-up area with an investment of Rs. 51 crore
- 2.91 lakh sft. built-up area given on rent
- Reliance, Tata Teleservices, STPI, OPGC, POSCO are major occupants
- Fully occupied
- 7 storied building located in Mancheswar IE
- Rs.8 crore complex built with own funds
- 94,000 sft. of super built-up area
- Fully occupied primarily by IT / BPO start ups
- 17 storied building located in Mancheswar IE 4,28,000 sft. of super built-up area
- Estimated cost of the project is Rs.160 crore built with own funds
- Project to be completed in Aug 2014
- Booking of space to be started soon.
IT / ITES Incubation Towers
- G+12, G +14 storied building located in Chandaka IT SEZ with 3.30 lacs sft. of super built-up area
- Project planning underway, construction to start soon
- G +6 storied building located in central Bhubaneswar with 1.50 lacs sft. of super built-up area
- Building ready for occupation
Info Park, Bhubaneswar
- 54 acres state-of-the-art IT PARK opposite Infocity in Chandaka IE for IT, ITES industries.
- Project to offer over 40 lakh sft. of quality built-up space out of which 60% would be IT space
- DLF Limited selected as Project Developer after competitive bidding process
- 1ST phase 5.00 Lakh sq ft nearing completion
- DLF have started marketing space in the Info park
ITIR ( IT Investment Region )
- One of the 3 IT Investment Region approved by Dept of Electronics & IT, GoI
- 10,210 acres(41.32 Sq Km), at a distance of ~15 km from Bhubaneswar and in close proximity to the proposed International Airport
Key Features of ITIR
- Processing Area: 43% (4300 Acres) to house all the IT, ITES, EHM, R&D centers etc. proposed on Govt. Land.
- 500 Acres of land under possession of IDCO and ready for allotment
- Non Processing Area – townships, recreation etc – 1200 Acres being developed by BDA
- Total turnover from the ITIR – Rs 46000 by 2030
- Employment – 2.37 lakh persons
- Environmental Clearance Obtained
- Infovalley the Anchor project of IDCO in ITIR is being developed
INFOVALLEY - IT & ESDM Park
- Planned on a 613 Acre parcel in the ITIR, Bhubaneswar.
- 262 Acres Notified as IT SEZ
- 35 Acres Business Park
- 160 Acres proposed for ESDM Park
- 113 acres open green area
- In close vicinity to 1200 Ac Modern Integrated township of BDA on Walk to Work Concept
- Master Planning being undertaken by Jurong Consultants Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Infosys Ltd – Anchor Tenant in IT SEZ
- Govt of Odisha Collaboration with Hsinchu Science Park, Taiwan for Investment promotion in the park
The biggest IT park of the Eastern Region spread over more than 300 acres comprising of a 150 acres IT SEZ and a 100 acres IT park integrated with modern facilities including 9-hole golf course.
Electronic Hardware Manufacturing Park
- ESDM Park is being developed on 160 acres of parcel under infovalley under the EMC shceme of GoI.
- Project to be developed by SPV promoted by IDCO & OCAC
- DPR for EMC being prepared by IESA
- Total expenditure envisaged - Rs 138.48 Cr*
- IDCO – Rs 30.00 Cr
- Industries – Rs 44.81 Cr
- GOI grant - Rs 63.67 Cr
SDC and SWAN
NeGP Infrastructures like State Wide Area Network ( SWAN) and State Data Center ( SDC ) are operational.