Odisha - Ultimate Destination for Investment
Odisha is an Indian State on the subcontinent’s east coast by the Bay of Bengal.It is surrounded by the Indian States of West Bengal to the north-east and in the east, Jharkhand to the north, Chhattisgarh to the west and north-west and Andhra Pradesh to the south.Odisha is the 9th largest State with 30 districts, by areas of 155,820 km2 in India , and the 11th largest by population with total of 41,947,358 people.Odisha is a rich mineral State with 3 major ports, logistic support, talented resource Pool, abundant water and surplus power generation State.
Odisha Live in Harmoney..... a Cultural Rich State
Odisha has a rich cultural heritage, which is a harmonious blending of art, religion and philosophy interwoven around Lord Purushottam Jagannath’.The State has splendid historical monuments depicting glamorous heroic deeds and cultural upheavals.Odisha is a beautiful abode where all people can live in harmony, love and friendship crossing all barriers and differences in faith.
Bhubaneswar....The Modern Metropolis
- Biju Patnaik Airport has been declared as International Airport and International operations to start soon.
- Air Arabia, Flydubai, Thai airways evinced interest in starting international operations to/from Bhubaneswar, connecting the state capital with South Asia, South East Asia and Middle East countries.
- Unified Metropolitan Transport Authority (UMTA) has given its in-principle approval for implementation of Phase-I of the Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) on 29.6-km-long route from Biju Patnaik Airport to Nandankanan in the capital city.
- Government of Odisha is taking a step ahead to have a Metro Rail or Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) in the state which will be connected to Jatni, Khurda, Bhubaneswar, Barang, Chaudwar and Cuttack.
Bhubaneswar… the Knowledge hub of Eastern India
Over the last 2 decades, Bhubaneswar has grown into a major hub for higher education, knowledge based industries and health care in eastern India.
- IIT, AIIMS, IIIT, NISER, XIMB, KIIT etc
- Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Mahindra satyam, MindTree Consulting etc
- Apollo Hospital, LV Prasad eye hospital, Care hospital, Narayana Hrudayalaya etc.
- Existence of International standard school i.e. KIIT,SAI,DPS,DOON,LOYLA and More.
Bhubaneswar is one of the three IT Investment regions planned in country
It has about 100 higher education institutions and produces about 40000 professionals every year.
Quality of Life
Life Style opportunities bring you a life of stimulation and refinement
- A city with compolitan culture & safe living environment.
- Quality education centres with top-notch schools & colleges.
- Excellent residential facilities within 5kms of the work place
- Polution free environment
- String of efficiency managed corporate hospitals
- Most economical capital in main land India in terms of cost of living
- Living conditions with excellent ambience compared to metros
- Recreation facilities including Parks & entertainment outlets.
- Star Hotels,Restaurants,Discos,Shopping Malls,Pubs & Cafres,Pristine beaches,water fall and abundant weekend gateways.
Business - Friendly Government
A Government with a Proactive, Positive and Modern Outlook
- A high pro-IT & Stable Government ( in its third 5 year term), highly IT-Savvy ministers and bureaucrats.
- IT industry accorded "priority sector" status
- Strong institutional support by OCAC,IDCO,IPICOL & STPI.
- Single window facility for all IT projects through IPICOL & OCAC.
- Personalized support services to investors by OCAC.
- A buoyant domestic market with more than 40 e-Governance projects under implementation in the State.
- Substantial Government investment on IT/ITES
Positive Investment Climate and Vibrant Industry Sector
- Bhubaneswar boasts of the presence of Big4 of Indian IT nameely Infosys,TCS,Wipros & Tech Mahindra.
- Unprecedented FDI & Domestic investment in steel,mining & petrochemical sectors.
- POSCO setting up a stell plan in Odisha,the largetst FDI in the history of India.
- Active industry associations like CII,NASSCOM,UCCI,Confederation of IT Enterprises ( CITE ), IT Association of Odisha ( ITAO)
- Conductive & Peaceful industries climate
- Excellent banking facilities
- Stock exchange and online trading counters.